The growth of the industrial construction has been primarily fueled by a need to supply a strengthening Philadelphia economy. There are currently 39 active industrial construction projects in the Greater Philadelphia market, totally 16.4 million square feet. Southern New Jersey has been a large increase in construction, totally 5.4 million square feet underway and posting its highest construction levels on record.
- Philadelphia’s Highly Educated Talent Lives and Plays in One Place and Works in Another
- Potentially the Biggest Deal of 2018 for Greater Philadelphia [Q2 Research]
- JLL’s Alex Breitmayer Named One of Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal’s “30 Under 30”
- JLL Promotes Three and Welcomes New VP, Projects
- JLL Announces Q2 Highlights from the CBD and Philly Suburbs